- Hartford County, CT
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly, Depends on Experience
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Blythe Churchill-Joell
We are collaborating with our client, a major Healthcare company, to find a contract Account Specialist who is responsible for supporting customer communications. The right candidate will work with internal partners including those in Marketing Strategy, Brand, Creative, Digital, PR, Research, Customer Experience, Corporate, Social Media, and Events & Sponsorships – to help create stand-up marketing that stands out in the minds of our clients and customers. Oh, and this occasionally requires the support of external partners, too. So, the Account Specialist will develop and support relationships with marketing and advertising agencies, printers and multimedia production houses. Driving all of this is your amazing ability to support the development and execution of compelling campaigns.
- Support the development and execution of integrated communication plans and development of supporting communications that provide compelling reasons for clients, prospects and consultants to expand their relationship with our client.
- Work in close partnership with Creative partners to deliver on business need. Including the development of Project Proposals, Creative Briefs and kick-offs and support production schedules and budget estimates.
- Work closely with key matrix partners in Segment Marketing to bring forth the most differentiating market messages in multiple formats for sales to use in a variety of situations.
- Execute customized presentations and other marketing tools and communications tailored to individual clients.
- Continually generate ideas and opportunities to innovate, which can include process, media, tactics, and other ideas intended to improve the clients competitive position in marketing communications.
- Identify and/or support critical opportunities to communicate to internal audiences and provide editing/review support to ensure consistency of messaging.
- Secure final sign-offs from subject matter experts, project owners and compliance/legal team.
- Measure effectiveness of current communication strategies and tactics and recommend change as needed to properly support the channel and the customers.
- Partner with Brand to ensure consistency of voice across business advertising/communications and leverage Brand campaigns to support business goals.
Our client is a Fortune 500 company. Benefits Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package. Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting. Other features:
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
- Understanding of marketing communications and advertising approaches
- Past organizational account management roles in an internal corporate or external agency model is a plus
- Some business acumen and knowledge of business objectives
- Attention to detail; able to multi-task; deadline driven
- Creative problem solver, who exercises good judgment in resolving difficult and unusual situations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment with changing priorities and requirements
- Able to effectively drive results by fostering collaboration and buy-in
- Strong relationship management skills and team player who can collaborate with internal and external partners
- Proven ability and comfort in working directly with senior level business leaders
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required in marketing, communication or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years in marketing, marketing communications, or advertising with specific experience managing communication strategies
- Prior experiencing supporting the development of integrated communications plans that include both traditional and online tactics
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug screen and background check.