Our client is looking for an Event Marketing Manager!
We are seeking a professional, dynamic, organized, and creative manager to help us attract new talent to the organization. We need someone who thoroughly enjoys the varied aspects of event coordination - including the planning, the creative aspects (creating experiences and collateral), and someone who really understands how to engage the internal team representing us at events and our target audiences!
You’ll be overseeing, and executing multiple Talent Acquisition related events. You’ll be responsible for the master event schedule and coordinating all aspects of each event. You’ll manage sponsorships, floor plans, event participation, while anticipating needs for multiple concurrent events. You’ll manage all collateral, giveaways, marketing and publicity. You’ll work both autonomously and as part of a team.
• 5+ years hands-on experience managing multiple events under a heavy workload.
• You work calmly under multiple deadlines. Nothing rattles you. You get things done ahead of time and anticipate the needs.
• You have demonstrated experience scheduling participants and speakers.
• You are highly organized, prepared, and deadlines don’t drop off your radar.
• You possess seasoned event tracking skills. You’ve got demonstrated experience using the appropriate event management tools and Excel / Microsoft to ensure multiple event details are tracked and the necessary materials and collateral are always in stock.
• Creativity comes naturally to you. You ensure the event collateral, event activities, and giveaways are memorable. And, the details are done well.
• You understand how to brand, market, and publicize events prior, during, and after events to maximize audience reach (including social media)
• You stay in front of event trends, research options to ensure the company shines.
• You are extremely professional in your demeanor with the ability to influence others. You represent the company brand well and help others to do the same.
• Excellent communications and writing skills are essential (both written and verbal)
• Experience working both independently and as part of a team.
• Demonstrated budgeting and related tracking
• Excellent event and 3rd party vendor negotiation skills