Large Media and Entertainment brand is looking for a Marketing/Account Executive to join their team. This is a 6-month temporary role with the possibility of converting to a perm role.
The Marketing Account Executive is responsible for the day-to-day management of various projects that encompass all aspects of creative development, promotional campaigns, talent event marketing and distribution of marketing assets to all MVPD and OTT partners. From planning, execution and final delivery, the Marketing Account Executive ensures that assets are completed on time, cleared for all media use, on budget and delivered to the Digital Distribution team for mass distribution. This position reports to the Director of Distribution Marketing.
- Manage key marketing campaigns that support shows on MVPDs.
- Own the marketing campaigns for MVPDs from kickoff through completion; manage budgets and schedules for all phases of a project.
- Day-to-day relationship manager for Hulu business, including running weekly status calls, pitching co-promotion opportunities.
- Drive strategic marketing decisions through in-depth market research, competitive intelligence, and platform data
- Develop/maintain relationships with in-house creative teams, outside vendors and Freelance talent
- Responsible for updating the status of Short-form content to ensure on-time delivery working with Digital Video Content Distribution
- Leverage Excel, Domo, and additional analytics tools to monitor, measure and analyze show performance across platforms
- Utilize data to create weekly reports for senior management to use as a tool to validate campaign performance or non-performance across platform; Prove actionable and relevant marketing recommendations based on this data analysis
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, in-house creative, content operation teams to ensure delivery of network content to VOD, Hulu and other content partners/platforms
- Oversight of digital tactics and consumer promotions including program-specific digital, social and influencer campaigns with partners, grassroots tactics and production of original content for the launch of primetime series.
- Review and know the network's content rights’ profiles (linear, SVOD & VOD) on MVPD & OTT platforms
- Collaborate with Digital, Brand Marketing, Custom Content, On-Air Production, PR, Photo, Affiliate Marketing, Legal and Music licensing departments as necessary
- Route all stages of projects through proper channels supporting the Director of Distribution Marketing
- Manage quarterly reviews with key partners that recap campaign results and also plan for future opportunities
- Create and maintain overall marketing calendar for key partners
- Author bi-weekly recap reports that analyze overall business performance and key drivers (Experience with data visualization software i.e. Domo or Tableau, Excel and Powerpoint are critical)
- 2-5 years of experience as a Marketing or Account Executive, agency experience preferable
- Experience with data visualization software i.e. Domo or Tableau, Excel and Powerpoint are critical
- Organized, self-starter
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Will be working with EVP, SVP level people and must be confident.
- Person needs to be eager and driven and has experience in very fast-paced, high-volume work environments.
- Must be able to prioritize and be proactive
- Must be interested in entertainment and television shows
Education: Bachelor's in Marketing, MBA a plus