Catalog Photo Retoucher / Layout Artist
- Clearwater, FL
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Audra Kemmerling
- This is a 4 - 5 month temporary assignment
- Must have catalog experience
- Local candidates only
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US - sponsorship not available
- Photograph, edit, retouch, and color correct product images for placement in our annual catalog.
- Organize, rename, and resize image files properly into a variety of internal servers
- Aid with the design and implementation of new products.
- BFA in Photography with 1+ years of experience in photography.
- Skilled and passionate about product photography and editing
- Digital tech experience
- A perfectionist eye for detail and color accuracy.
- Knowledge of Lightroom, Photoshop, and file organization.
- Very proficient in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience with style sheets and master pages
- Must have knowledge of inCatalog.
- Good eye for design.
Experience working in marketing, sales and ad agencies helpful.
- High School GED/ or Equivalent