We are looking for a candidate with strong writing and organizational skills and attention to detail to help the marketing and communications team execute campaigns. You’re someone who is passionate about the impact of technology in the world and your responsibilities will range from drafting content for both internal and external communications channels to helping to create and maintain team infrastructure and process that helps us stay organized and work effectively.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Draft content for internal communications channels & social channels
- Program management for the PR & marketing team
- Assist PR and marketing in coordinating cross functional projects
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in marketing, communications, content production and/or media, ideally in environments with a strong technology or science bent
- Proficiency in G Suite is preferred
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required:
- Startup experience ideal, startup mentality a must
- Ability to think, plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in an organized fashion
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly and maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high-stress environments
- Proven communicator - excellent written and verbal communications skills