- San Bruno, CA
- Job Terms:
- Depends on Experience
- posted by:
- Lauren Fusco
Our client, a Global eCommerce Giant, is looking for an eCommerce Copywriter!
This person will conceptualize and write engaging copy for the site (headlines, taglines, banner copy, etc.) for the home page, departments, seasonal campaigns and other creative initiatives related to online shopping. Collaborates with cross-functional partners to translate business objectives into actionable marketing messages.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans.
- Maintains content guidelines and style guides
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Creative Writing, Advertising, or related field and 1 year experience in copywriting OR 3 years experience in copywriting
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- 1 year experience copywriting for online brand initiatives 1 year experience copywriting in an online creative or related digital field
- 1 year experience developing copy concepts in a retail or marketing environment
- 1 year experience working for or with creative agencies
- 2 years experience copywriting in a retail environment.
Our client is not only one of the top eCommerce Companies, it's an industry leader and is currently, "Shaking Things Up a Bit" in the digital commerce space.
Current Aquent talent love working here because of the following:
- The frequent encouragement of innovative strategies
- The ability to grow within the company, even as a temporary talent
- The collaborative work environment and how willing everyone is to lend a helping hand
- The infectious work culture
- The ability to be a part of ground breaking, eCommerce movement
- They get to learn from mentors and peers each day
- Partnering with vendors all over the world to launch new brands on site
- Reinventing the wheel of merchandising & marketing tools
- Modern workspace built for collaboration & creative development
- Great on-site amenities: access to gym & work out classes, free snacks, soda & coffee, treadmill desks & massage chairs
Aquent is also very present on-site as well. You'll be able to interact in-person with our Account Manager each week, if needed.
Come join other Aquent talent and be able to experience all of these great things on a daily basis!