- Hartford County
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly, Depends on Experience
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Kimberley Strayer
Our client, a major Healthcare company, is seeking an Assistant Marketing Manager with 3-5 years experience for a 6-month contract to start. The right candidate will be the day to day contact for business partners and driving the execution of marketing tactics for all marketing initiatives, which include marketing strategy and messaging, public relations and event planning.
- Coordination of marketing efforts with product partners.
- Partner with analytics to outline results and recommendations.
- Work with product, research and creative vendors to ensure timely delivery.
- Coordinate community seminars, including audio/visual, collateral production, signage, etc.
- Support the business area marketing plans & initiatives inclusive of internal and external communications and the sales plan strategies to support growth.
- Leverage strong project management skills to ensure alignment, coordination, and communication across multiple functional areas to support specific enterprise wide projects.
- Manage and oversee the review, routing, and execution of marketing plan initiatives/tactics to ensure successful implementation and desired results.
- Help to track results and communicate to appropriate parties.
- Work closely within the framework of the existing marketing strategy, attend meetings, collaborate with internal and external agency partners to assist in the development and execution of strategies and programs to grow the business, drive demand, and increase engagement.
Our client is a Fortune 500 company.
Benefits Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package. Our plan includes:
Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work.
Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
- Strong Modern Marketer, specifically within the Direct to Consumer space: ability to understand and grasp marketing strategy and approach, leverage data and insights to inform strategy and recommended approach, link business need to action, understand how to leverage tactics/channels to execute marketing strategy
- Strong Marketing background and excellent Project Management skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once and work in a highly collaborative environment
- Ability to execute tasks with general level of guidance and direction
- Understanding of key direct marketing success metrics (response rates, conversion rates, ROI, lift, cost per acquired customer/account, lifetime value, open rate, click-through-rate, opt-in/out rates, etc.)
- Multi-channel integrated campaign design experience
- Experience with digital marketing (Facebook, LinkedIn, Mobile Ads, email, SMS, Twitter, websites)
- Developing value propositions and targeted, relevant messaging copywriting for customers and/or prospects
- Strong MS Office skills, including advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to work effectively in a highly matrixed organization and consensus based environment.
- Manage several tactical aspects of key projects
- Manage several tactical aspects of several competing key projects
- Strategic mindset vs. tactical mindset, proactive information seeker
- Ability to work in a tactical, dynamic work environment
- Adaptable, agile and flexible in a constant changing environment and highly collaborative environment
- Articulate, composed and great communicator with strong writing and proof-reading abilities
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Ability to coordinate and collaborate with numerous stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship building
- Customer focused and customer-centric experience
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or similar field
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in Marketing and Project Management
- Experience in health care, insurance or related industry preferred, but not required
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug screen and background check.