- Bethesda, MD
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Rae Jones
Support Design Director(s) and design team in providing interior design management coordination, owner communication support, and brand standards maintenance.
- Assist design team in the planning and execution of design and interior design management activities, reviews, and internal coordination.
- Develop FF&E quantity take-offs based upon drawings submitted by external clients.
- Reviewing incoming submittals for type and completeness and coordinate with administrative staff to log and track them in a database tool.
- Participate in, and provide support for, the creation and issuance of design review letters and owner response letters.
- Track design review owner responses.
- Assist in maintenance and improvement of design review documents and templates.
- Assist design managers and interior design managers in providing information, interpretation and guidance to outside owners as well as internal design and construction staff to adapt brand standards to specific projects.
- Provide conceptual design studies and sketch plans.
- Represent department both externally and internally as called upon by Design Director(s).
- A minimum of 2 years of additional progressive experience in architecture, interior design, or related field
- Excellent oral and written communications skills / excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong design sense.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.
- Computer skills: CAD, word processing, spreadsheets, database tools
- Proven technical and project management skills.
- Good business judgment and creative problem solving attributes.
- Conceptual design / freehand sketching ability.
Education and Professional Certification:
- 4-year degree in, Architecture, Interior Design or Construction / Project Management preferred,
or equivalent work experience within the industry
Leading Global Hotelier
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by AQUENT
- 401k Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Perks and Discounts at leading major retailers
If you're ready to be a part of an exciting Global Brand, please forward your resume to Rae Jones at email@example.com. Thank you in advance for your time!