- Sunnyvale, CA
- Job Terms:
- Up to $22/hr (Depends on Experience)
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Lauren Fusco
Our client, a Digital Streaming Service/Product, is looking for a Social Media Specialist!
We are looking for a driven Social Media Coordinator. We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users. The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap. Social media coordinator should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers. Responsibilities • Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification • Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action • Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content • Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community • Create and maintain editorial calendars and syndication schedules • Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information • Collaborate with other departments (customer care, marketing, etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions Requirements • Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist • Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication • Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge • Positive attitude, customer oriented, with good multitasking and organizational ability • Must be a social media expert with fluency in Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. • Above all, absolutely must LOVE movies. Everything from cult classics to new releases.
Our client is not only one of the top eCommerce Companies, it's an industry leader and is currently, "Shaking Things Up a Bit" in the digital commerce space.
Current Aquent talent love working here because of the following:
- The frequent encouragement of innovative strategies
- The ability to grow within the company, even as a temporary talent
- The collaborative work environment and how willing everyone is to lend a helping hand
- The infectious work culture
- The ability to be a part of ground breaking, eCommerce movement
- They get to learn from mentors and peers each day
- Partnering with vendors all over the world to launch new brands on site
- Reinventing the wheel of merchandising & marketing tools
- Modern workspace built for collaboration & creative development
- Great on-site amenities: access to gym & work out classes, free snacks, soda & coffee, treadmill desks & massage chairs
Aquent is also very present on-site as well. You'll be able to interact in-person with our Account Manager each week, if needed.
Come join other Aquent talent and be able to experience all of these great things on a daily basis!