- Richmond, VA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Haley Smith
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of experience with user interface (UI) design and at least 3 years of user experience design (UX)
- Mobile design or mobile development experience
- A strong portfolio with examples of design elements such as color, photography, iconography, digital branding, UI elements and illustration.
- A solid understanding of ...
- Interface and interaction patterns
- Human centered design and UX practices
- HTML, CSS and working closely with development teams
- Agile/SCRUM development process
- Several design tools (Adobe CC, Sketch, Invision, etc)
- Ability to ...
- Work from low fidelity to high fidelity.
- Create prototypes that showcase design concepts and interaction patterns.
- Work collaboratively within cross-disciplinary teams, as well as ability to work independently.
- Deliver multiple ideas that are fresh while solving complex problems.
A fintech that disrupts, and delivers a better way. They bring ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to an industry ripe for change. Their mission is to change banking for good and to help people live their best lives.