- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Cecilia Krepelka
Assignment with potential for extension or perm with Fortune 500 Tech company in Mountain View!
- Support on design of various types of comms collateral; how we bring our brand to life through all types of channels of communications internally and externally.
- Create inspiring cross-organization communications assets delivered through rich presentation, media content and customer stories, onboarding experience, and other experiences.
- Help create executive communications for Business Unit SVP and Segment Leaders, All-hands events, Board of Directors meetings, CEO meetings, and other visual presentations.
- A visual storyteller
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices worldwide.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)