- San Francisco
- Job Terms:
- Talent Bridge/Temp-to-Perm
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jessica Cizek
A global beauty retailer is looking for a junior-mid level Copywriter for who’s not only great with words, but comfortable in a fast-paced environment and can manage relationships with cross-channel partners. A creative thinker who considers the client’s perspective when writing, knows what makes a pun work, and is nimble in juggling deadlines.
Writer will work on email channel and supporting in digital and retail projects - a self-starter attitude and sense of initiative is a must.
SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Self Sufficient: Has strong time management and organizational skills, is proactive on projects, and is deadline-oriented.
• Digitally Savvy: Familiar with email best practices, is always seeking inspiration from around the web, and has a strong interest in innovations in the digital space.
• Strategic Thinker: Collaborates on and supports strategic marketing campaign concepts. Develops innovative and effective creative solutions for the email and digital space.
• Creative Collaborator: Partners closely with a wide-range of teams, including both creative and marketing—and builds and maintains relationships with cross-functional partners in areas of concentration.
Major beauty retailer, but you will be employed by Aquent. Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty great things: You're paid weekly with the option for direct deposit Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk) Access to Fidelity 401(k) Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward Bart passes, etc.) Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!) Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/ Access to free online courses via Lynda.com Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up).
• 1-3 years marketing writing experience
• College degree; BA preferred in English, Literature, or other humanities-related concentration
• Brand marketing experience necessary, beauty experience a bonus
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects efficiently and effectively
• Background in digital and familiarity with UX trends
• Passion for words and writing
• Understanding of current industry-related trends
• Team player: Enjoys working with others and collaborating with positive attitude
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
• Solid organizational skills, detail-oriented; ability to juggle priorities