Huge Financial Brand is Seeking Support in User Research!
This position is a project management role that will participate in driving focus, prioritization, execution, and accountability to align and mobilize around one view of the customer and field experience. This position works closely with key stakeholders to understand critical customer and field insights, interactions and journeys, project manage cross-functional improvement programs designed to improve the customer experience in most impactful areas, and embed customer focus and insights as a top priority.
Please provide a description of how this role fits into the organization and your team
· Contributes to the development of the overall program or initiative strategy to optimize and elevate client and field experiences across business channels, processes and systems.
· Manage projects start to finish and hold others accountable to deadlines
· Independently lead assigned programs and projects efforts, completing components such as define requirements, recommend approaches, success criteria, work plans, change management, and adoption plans.
· Proactively stays abreast on trends and best practices as they relate to client experience, customer service, contact center, operations support and client engagement.
What are the must haves for this role?
· Bachelor’s degree in related field with 7+ years relevant experience
· Passionate client experience advocate with an innate desire to build great experiences and drive an “outside-in” perspective
· Ability to work across the enterprise (home office and field) to educate and inspire collective action at all levels
· Ability to negotiate, influence, and build credibility and strong partnerships in matrixed organization across business functions and levels
· Excellent communicator, including written, verbal, and presentation skills. Ability to deliver informative, well-organized documentation and presentations and ability to effectively communicate in difficult and sensitive situations
What are the nice to haves for this role?
Customer Service and Financial services industry experience a plus but not required