- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- ASAP after onboard
- posted by:
- Jessica Guntorius
Our consulting client is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to support their internal marketing team. This role is a manager level role and they are looking for someone who has exclusively used Digital Marketing skills for the last 10+ years. This is a freelance position through the end of August with the possibility of extension. This role is REMOTE and the clients preference is a candidate from the Eastern Time Zone.
Who we are looking for:
- You are an outstanding, innovative digital marketer with a proven track record creating and driving digital campaigns to reach the target audience.
- You live, breath, eat and sleep digital marketing and know what great digital content and campaigns look like.
- You are curious, creative, strategic and have an opinion on where digital platforms and channels, from websites, to apps, to video are heading.
- You are the digital talent of the future with the must have skills, attitude, capabilities and potential to help our organization grow and evolve.
- Work with marketing leads to plan, manage, implement and optimize high impact digital marketing campaigns and strategies tied to business goals.
- Provide strategic program planning and design, general management, quality control, and optimization across all owned, earned and paid channels.
- Manage website pages ensuring a differentiated and impactful market presence that showcases our full portfolio of services and client value.
- Oversee social media campaign planning, development and integration with the core Technology social editorial calendar
- Monitor trends and innovations in digital marketing tools, applications, channels, design and strategy. Bring new and creative ideas to the table.
- Analyze, review and report on all digital marketing activity and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and insights to drive future program enhancements.
- Provide strong internal client service e.g. quality, responsiveness, and attention to detail.
- Minimum 10+ years marketing and communication experience, 5+ years of digital marketing specialization ideally with some years spent in a large corporate technology orientated business. Agency experience working large B2B organizations also a plus.
- Demonstrated digital marketing strategic planning abilities.
- Experience managing online content strategy, messages, design and UX to drive engagement on corporate websites
- Proven experience managing high impact and effective multi-channel digital campaigns
- Search engine marketing – Experience with search engine optimization and paid search strategies.
- Working knowledge and experience of the blogging ecosystem.
- Mandatory social media channel professional experience: LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Slideshare and YouTube.
- Experience running a social media program on the ground at large events.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience managing paid social media tactics on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Experience and knowledge of analytics, understanding of digital KPIs and campaign optimization based on data driven insights
- Experience using digital marketing tools and platforms to improve outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field (specialization in online/digital marketing a plus)
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward bus or train passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!): https://aquent.com/rewards/
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)