- San Bruno, CA
- Job Terms:
- Depends on Experience
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Lauren Fusco
Our client, a Global eCommerce Giant, is looking for an Item Setup Specialist.
The Item Set up specialist will be responsible for ensuring all items complete set up for the Apparel and Jewelry super departments. This includes managing all data, data requests, writing content and managing sample flow from suppliers to our studio. They will work with both internal and external cross-functional teams to ensure all items are complete and ready to be received at the DC before their 1st ship date. Data analytics, Microsoft Office with a strong emphasis on Microsoft Excel, Apparel experience, working within a large team setting, content writing, and a Bachelor's Degree are strongly preferred.
Our client is not only one of the top eCommerce Companies, it's an industry leader and is currently, "Shaking Things Up a Bit" in the digital commerce space.
Current Aquent talent love working here because of the following:
- The frequent encouragement of innovative strategies
- The ability to grow within the company, even as a temporary talent
- The collaborative work environment and how willing everyone is to lend a helping hand
- The infectious work culture
- The ability to be a part of ground breaking, eCommerce movement
- They get to learn from mentors and peers each day
- Partnering with vendors all over the world to launch new brands on site
- Reinventing the wheel of merchandising & marketing tools
- Modern workspace built for collaboration & creative development
- Great on-site amenities: access to gym & work out classes, free snacks, soda & coffee, treadmill desks & massage chairs
Aquent is also very present on-site as well. You'll be able to interact in-person with our Account Manager each week, if needed.
Come join other Aquent talent and be able to experience all of these great things on a daily basis!