- Downtown Chicago
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Rose Davenport
AQUENT is looking for a Project Manager with digital experience (web and mobile) to build out the next generation of digital experiences and lead the company through the next stage of growth led by technological innovations. You will collaborate with Designers, Developers and others across the business to invent features and experiences that make it even more engaging for both our partners and consumers.
What we’re looking for:
• Amazing product instincts. You are a creative expert in building and testing great user experiences and have a strong intuition for what people want or need. You have stories you could share about what problem you thought you were solving at first, but through testing and iteration, came to solve a much bigger and better problem that resulted in positive outcomes all-around.
• A love for working in ambiguity - and making sense of it. You can take in a lot of disparate information and find common themes, recommend clear paths forward and iterate along the way. You don’t form an opinion and sell it as if it’s gospel; this is all about being flexible, agile, dependable, and responsive in the face of many moving parts. (So if you like structure, process, and guidelines, this probably isn’t for you.)
• Confidence, not ego. Whether you’re conducting qualitative or quantitative research, you’re an expert at extracting insights that might go against what you originally thought they’d be - in other words, you’re not someone who’s looking for validation, but instead, truth.
Top 2 skills:
1) analytical version of product management
2) good communication and team work
1) team work
2) evidence of drive
** Talent(s) with digital experience are encouraged to apply **
Fortune 200 Financial Services
- Proven experience in and passion for building and shipping great products
- Exceptional communication skills
- Creative problem solver who lives at the intersection of Human, Business and Technology dimensions. Deep fluency and experience in at least two dimensions and understanding of the third.
- Blend of strategic and tactical thinking, creative and analytic reasoning
- Strong quantitative background to support data-informed decision making
- Creative, outside-the-box thinking and problem-solving approach
- Entrepreneurial ability to identify and prioritize opportunities in highly ambiguous contexts
- Deep planning skills with the ability to organize thematic work areas in deep detail with long term vision and iterative execution
- Collaborative, team player attitude with the ability to navigate and influence the organization.
- Experience managing iOS, Android or apps for other ecosystems.
- Experience shipping multiple products across variety of platforms and channels
- Engineering, design, MBA and/or start-up founder experience
- Fluency in human-centered product discovery methods such as design thinking and service design
- Agile Product Management experience
- Industry or hobbyist experience with emerging and leading technologies across disciplines (Machine Learning, Voice interfaces, etc)
- Track record of defining strategy, creating advocacy/alignment and being accountable for outcomes