Fortune 500 company is seeking a User Experience Researcher to work collaboratively with their design, product and engineering teams. You will design and execute primary research to understand their customers’ needs and pain points.
- Conduct multi-screen research to inform the definition and development of products. Research spans from generative research to design, launch and measurement of product performance
- Design, plan and conduct user research, employing methods such as: remote usability, field studies, competitive evaluations, usability studies, RITE studies, surveys, diary studies, and other relevant approaches
- Provide insight and vision to the team based on understanding user needs and behaviors
- Lead stakeholders in translation of research findings into actionable results, activating design thinking and concept making through facilitation.
- Build strong relationships with Designers, Product Managers, Marketing, Analytics and Engineers to deliver impact on our global products
- Synthesize research findings from other data sources (including market research, site analytics and secondary research) into meaningful recommendations and actionable results
- Knowledge of research methods and tools for conducting research across devices and markets
- Knowledge of user-centered design principles, UX standards and fundamental user behaviors
- Knowledge of a variety of quantitative and qualitative user research methods including remote studies, lab and field studies, competitive benchmarking, diary studies, heuristic evaluations, survey research, etc.
- Experience with remote usability tools
- Deep understanding of the nuances of different methods and how best to combine them to meet research objectives
- Ability to develop creative approaches to researching complex user experience problems and convey ideas in a tangible form