- Orlando, FL
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Audra Kemmerling
- This is for a 6 month temporary position - there is potential it could extend
- Local candidates only please
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee - sponsorship not available
- Responsible for managing the day to day coordination, implementation, and data validation of our client's marketing attribution platform (Connected Attribution).
- This role requires a candidate with a solid project management and data validation background that will work on ensuring tasks are executed efficiently.
- The Project Manager will be the key liaison between attribution vendor and key stakeholders; managing project plans with deliverables and coordinating with key stakeholders to ensure timely delivery and consistency of data.
- The project manager will work on validating and confirming that the reporting output is accurate and adhering to the taxonomy and hierarchy set up by the marketing channels.
- The project manager will also manage the Paid Media reporting for the Omni-channel team by validating and extracting data from each respective platform for analysis conducted by the team.
- The Project Manager will represent the Omni-Channel analytics team in meetings pertaining to the new marketing platform and will work directly with marketing partners to ensure accuracy and proper aggregation for the ensuing modelling process.
- The Project Manager will also assist the data science team with information needed for event stream modeling, including taxonomy validation and data preparation.
Fortune 500 Tourism & Hospitality
- Health, Vision and Dental
- Free Online Training
- 1-5 years of project management experience with an emphasis on paid digital media, web / ecommerce, and CRM preferably in support of marketing and sales functions in the entertainment, travel or amusement park industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects with significant and far-ranging impact on the performance of the business in both the short- and long-term as well as requiring significant financial and resource investments.
- Very strong organizational and problem solving skills.
- Strong project management competency managing cross-functional roles without direct supervision.
- Experience in extracting and validating large datasets.
- Advanced experience with DoubleClick Campaign Manager (DCM).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Understanding of marketing attribution strategies.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
- Demonstrated expertise in executing within or analyzing marketing channels such as Paid Media, Web, CRM, Direct, Social Media, PR, Search, and Ecommerce.
- Expertise in understanding marketing integration between Paid Media, Web, CRM, Direct, Social Media, PR, Search, and Ecommerce • Passion for entertainment industry and guest experience optimization
- Understanding of segmentation and targeting
- Experience with business intelligence reporting tools and dashboards