- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Cecilia Krepelka
Seeking an Operations Analyst for its Global SMB Publisher Team. Our mission is to bring highly targeted, quality ads to publishers around the world.
- Integral role in all of budgeting, planning, and other operations.
- Work with sales teams to track revenue of clients, building sales forecasts, improving sales processes.
- Support the sales team with weekly and monthly reporting and ad hoc quantitative analyses on sales performance.
- Partner with sales teams in Menlo Park, London and Singapore.
- Work with head of business on setting sales quotas for each quarter, conducting analyses on sales team performance, and driving operational excellence in the sales organization by improving efficiency, removing obstacles, or improving processes.
- Work independently and manage your own projects while taking input from leadership.
- 2+ years in quantitative / analytical role.
- History of building complex models in Excel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability with experience providing practical business insights from large, complex data sets.
- Experience with SQL (Oracle, Vertica, Hive, MySQL, etc.) is a plus.
- Experience with budgeting, forecasting is a plus.
- BA/BS degree in analytical / quantitative field (e.g.,economics, finance, engineering, mathematics, stats, etc.)
This TOP social media company headquartered in Menlo Park, CA was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
This social media leader is looking for an Operations Analyst for a 3-month assignment onsite at their headquarters in Menlo Park.
***Please ensure full legal name is noted on resume along with a portfolio link, if applicable.***
***Background check is required for this position.***