- Culver City, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Griffin Pines
The primary responsibility of this assignment within the Channel & Partner Marketing team at Aquent's client is to provide leadership and project management with regard to 3D elements and visual merchandising of products for the CE Channel. The 3D Producer - CE Channel, will be expected to execute the WW strategy for how the brand is brought to life at shelf and to guide the implementation of that strategy in key partners by geo.
- The ideal candidate must have exceptional project management skills with knowledge and experience in merchandising, design, and space planning. Must be able to manage partner/client relationships with a nuanced understanding of each business within the CE channel.
- Must be comfortable with graphic design files and formats, be able to understand architectural drawings.
- Must possess excellent presentation and communication skills, demonstrate project and budget management skills, as well as a solid understanding of the creative development and fixture planning process.
- Ability to closely partner with internal and external partners is a must. This role will work cross-functionally to establish and maintain strategies for client merchandising solutions in both direct and indirect channels.
- Must possess strong knowledge of the CE retail landscape on a global level to ensure clear understanding of spatial opportunities and executions.
- Engage closely with the CE Channel Strategy team, Business Development Managers and CE partners to develop, support and project manage all 3D initiatives such as: Design Kits, Space Planning Briefs, fixture and merchandising proposals, in-site renders, campaign initiatives.
- Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to: store layout, fixture placement, site surveys, bespoke fixture designs, renderings, project tracking by partner and GEO, budget tracking, merchandising refresh guidelines, keynote presentations, etc.
- The position works closely with internal teams including: Sales, Creative, Brand, Procurement, Channel Sales Programs, and Operations to produce all deliverables.
- The position acts as a strategic liaison between Channel Marketing and Production teams, vendors, and client’s fixture manufacturers, and is expected to ensure all WW store planning and design standards are well defined and communicated to achieve desired results.
- The role requires BA/BS, and 8 years interior and architecture design experience, or an advanced degree with 4 years experience.
- Requires experience in account management and project management at a design firm, ad agency or in-house marketing communications/creative services department.
- Experience in consumer electronics a plus.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, SketchUp, Excel, and Keynote is required.
- Knowledge in VectorWorks, Illustrator, and Cinema 4D software a plus.
Talk about the best of both worlds!
Our client, a top brand in their market, is on the cutting edge of the music scene and also sets the pace for digital marketing as well. One thing we know is that you WILL NOT be bored working here!
As a leader in the consumer electronics space, this company sets the pace for product innovation, marketing strategies, and creative. They combine client-side product marketing with an agency energy & process, have deep roots in music, and a smart grasp on pop culture.
From the highest creative level, to content and editorial, the Talent we’ve placed with this all say the same thing: “Send me back there!” … and we do!
In addition to cool, fun creative and marketing projects at lightning fast pace, here are some things you can expect:
Walking distance to downtown Culver City
Walking distance to Culver City Expo Station
Near Culver City Stairs for some lunchtime/after work exercise!
Free gated parking AND free valet parking if desired
Onsite barista and cafeteria
Free snacks and beverages onsite
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
***Background check is required for this position.***
***Please ensure full legal name is noted on resume along with a portfolio link if applicable.***