- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
In this 12+ month assignment at Aquent's Fortune 500 tech client in Mountain View, CA, you will be responsible to help grow their global business. In this role, you will aggregate and analyze data from primary and 3rd party research providers to generate insights that optimally position their product to retail partners. Using these insights, you will create scalable slide presentations, one-sheeters, and slide inserts to support their big bets and largest sales promotions. You are detail-oriented and have a passion for both data visualization and storytelling. You can quickly manipulate third party research tools to find the information you’re looking for, and can communicate how to interpret the data in layman’s terms.
- Lead the scaling of sales materials across 30+ markets globally
- Pull and analyze data from 3rd-party research tools that will support our existing sales materials and inform our go-to-market strategy; package shopper and brand insights in visually compelling ways that are quickly and easily understood by all stakeholders
- Manage the localization of sales materials across our global markets, including submitting translations requests to our 3rd party agency
- Create original sales materials that support our go-to-market strategy (in partnership with our Category Development Lead)
- Advocate storytelling principles and high quality data visualization, enabling our team to best represent the Play brand to our partners
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Creating a game promo pitch deck using our standard template; this includes researching the game title and pulling relevant stats about the app to compel our retail partners to participate in the promo
- Creating brand health reports for our sales teams using data from our quarterly brand tracker
- Creating slide-inserts by country to educate our retail partners on the mobile gaming opportunity
Creating a case-study library of successful promo tactics by mining 1st party data and interviewing the sales colleagues who ran the promo to provide provide additional context and best practices
Answering team questions and/or leading team trainings on data visualization best practices
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years experience in account planning, brand planning, market research, or sales development
- Deep experience using third-party research tools to profile consumers, brands, and industries (e.g. AppAnnie, comScore, Nielsen, TNS, Forrester, Euromonitor, YouGov, Global Web Index, etc)
- Ability to communicate data interpretation in a layman's terms
- Deep expertise crafting data-supported presentations that drive revenue
- Expert in presentation software such as PowerPoint, Keynote, or Google Slides
- Strong design/formatting aesthetic
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to juggle multiple projects at once and meet deadlines
- Self-starter and effective problem solver who thrives in fast-paced environments
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build good working relationships
Nice to have skills/Not Required:
- Adobe Photoshop experience is a plus
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: