Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Design and maintain a visual language system and guidelines for a new interaction
- Translate conceptual user interaction models into visual interfaces that are intuitive, accessible, and emotionally engaging.
- Execute against several workstreams in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and deliver strategically sound, conceptually based, iconic experiences.
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, and Marketing teams to bring product design to life
- Help create and maintain presentation materials that communicate our technology to internal and external audiences.
- Additional areas of focus include: digital assets and collateral for training, on boarding, marketing materials.
- Bachelor's Degree and 4+ years of experience delivering visual design solutions with a specific focus on mobile applications.
- Portfolio showcasing work that includes conceptual explorations, visual language systems and design specs.
- Ability to demonstrate a collaborative approach with a cross functional team.
- Detail-oriented and organized, with strong visual design skills, layout, typography and high graphic standards.
- Solid understanding of how to create assets for multi-resolution platforms.
- Expert proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch and other design tools.