* Conduct a range of formative, iterative, and evaluative research work, both quant and qual as needed
* Work with designers, product managers, engineers and research managers to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
* Innovate on new methods and approaches to doing research
* Drive user centered product definition and iteration to uphold a high bar for the user experience
* Effectively communicate research insights to stakeholders and team members
* Conduct a range of formative and evaluative research
* At least 3 years applied research experience at a technology company or consultancy
* BA/BS in related field
* Strong understanding of strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase.
* Excellent working knowledge of statistics and the principles of experiment design.
* Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills.
* Ability to operate in a very fast-paced environment.
* A deep desire to apply design toward expanding what's possible and improving the world.