Our client is seeking a Principal UX designer, for their Mobile App. They are looking for someone who is Strategic, Hands on, and can Lead the Vision for their Mobile App.
• Designs current and future channel user experience for the app that meets long term and near term business goals and user needs (e.g. KPI’s and user success metrics).
• Effectively collaborates with executives, managers, product managers, engineers, and researchers to define, conceptualize, and design user-facing products.
• Partners with the UX leadership team to define the channel experience and to ensure deliverables are consistent with the user experience design vision.
• Designs for mobile app across different devices/platforms (phone, app, iOS/Android, etc.).
• Works through channel design problems from beginning to end: conceptualizes new products and features, designs storyboards, workflows, interactions, wireframes, high fidelity mockups, and design standards based on business goals and user research.
• Champions user experience design throughout the company and contributes to making it an essential process for improvement and innovation.
• Serves as a subject matter expert and thought leader on user experience design across the company (including assigned channel, the CX organization, and other organizations), as well as the broader design community (e.g. presenting at conferences, writing articles, teaching, etc.).
• Mentors user experience designers across the company.