- Hartford County
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly, Depends on Experience
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Blythe Churchill-Joell
We are working with our client, a major Healthcare company, to identify a Creative Account Manager. The right candidate is a qualified marketing professional with agency account management experience. The position is responsible for ensuring clarity and alignment of all activities with overall business strategy, and with other business communications and related projects. The position works with client and internal teams to define creative strategy and approach and acts as liaison between the internal business client and creative teams in the development of programs. Strong communication skills are needed as well as a proven ability to manage multiple projects, bringing together appropriate partners and teams to deliver the best creative work, and ensuring that projects are completed on strategy and within committed time and budget.
- Build trusted relationship with internal business clients
- Primary day to day contact and support for communications needs
- Partner with teams to set the strategy and direction, and ultimately put the plan in motion with stakeholders
- Continuously monitor client group and proactively seek new opportunities
- Partner across teams to contribute and bring current, relevant ideas to solve communications needs
- Act as marketing expert/consultant to client group.
- Help craft and manage creative proposals in a thoughtful, collaborative, measureable way
- Execute flawlessly on client marketing communications plan(s)
- Proactively troubleshoot and adjust plans as needed
- Present timely data and reports to clients
- Manage proposed versus actual budget
Our national insurance industry client practices what it preaches, and has a strong health and wellness focus as part of their company culture. As a part of their organization, even as a freelancer, you can expect to be included in that culture!
What else can you expect from this organization?
As a congenial and collaborative culture, they’ll welcome you as an equal contributor, and value your opinion when it comes to creative and marketing project creation and delivery.
They’re fully committed to an Agile environment, adopting and utilizing standard Agile practices daily.
These folks are committed to getting it right, and as such, are quite focused on metrics and ROI. “Measure twice, cut once” is a common phrase that could possibly apply to their project teams. That’s why they value candidates with previous knowledge and experience in designing & managing to drive metrics, and have a keen eye for those with insurance industry experience.
This is very much a matrixed organization, so bring your A-game and communication skills! You’ll be networking with any number of stakeholders related to your creative and marketing projects.
Being a larger corporation, the meeting schedule is sometimes heavy. With a strong ability to stay organized and focused on your deliverable, you’ll thrive here!
Certain locations benefit from on-site fitness center facilities, Starbucks, and free parking. Our advice? Bring your walking shoes! Your day has a built in mini-workout. Parking in the CT facility tends to be a bit of a walk from the (very large!) main building, but that will make your fitness tracker happy!
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
- 4-year degree preferred
- 4 + years professional experience (agency experience a plus)
- Experience developing and successfully implementing new programs and strategies that help achieve business objectives
- Organized and skilled in project management. Must balance high-priority, long-term projects with short-term, immediate deadlines
- Proven ability to generate ideas that effectively leverage marketing budgets
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Fast, creative thinker/problem solver
- Team player
- Ability to work in fast-paced, highly-matrixed environment
- Attention to detail
- The ability to network and create strong interpersonal connections with internal players is a definite plus.
Successful candidates will be required to pass a background check and drug screen prior to start.