- Columbus, OH
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Rae Jones
Monitor project budget and alert team to budget trends. Provide accurate and complete credit information and enter information into project files as needed.
• Manage databases to ensure all necessary information is entered and accurate and process invoices.
• Provide training and guidelines to internal and external team members and vendors. Manage vendors who provide asset management/tracking services for assigned projects.
• Works on multiple projects simultaneously while meeting strict deadlines in a team-orientated environment.
• Foresees potential obstacles and takes the initiative to develop and propose solutions.
• Self-motivated and detail-oriented.
• Assists in additional roles, as needed.
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by AQUENT
- 401k Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Perks and Discounts at leading major retailers
If this sounds like something you would like to pursue, please send your resume to Rae Jones at email@example.com. Thank you in advance for your time.