- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Cecilia Krepelka
We're looking for an Associate Creative Producer to join our Editorial team, with a focus on creative production for the company's official social media accounts. This role is responsible for assisting in creative production efforts on projects from conception to execution and evaluation, supervising the quality assurance, technical build and publishing of finalized content to all daily channels.
The ideal candidate is highly creative, an experienced storyteller, organized, prioritizes attention to detail, thrives in a multi-tasking, deadline-driven environment, and must have a demonstrated ability of working with a global team to create and publish daily editorial content across various platforms for an international audience. Additionally, this individual should have strong communication skills, and the ability to deliver and launch initiatives on time, on budget, and on strategy.
- Assist in creating visual storytelling assets for social media channels
- Build, production QA, schedule and publish approved content to daily editorial channels, ensuring high technical quality assurance for all production details start to finish
- Analyze data to help inform editorial decision-making and to understand success of projects
- Manage project statements of work, estimates and related parameters
- 1-3 years experience in creative production
- Experience shooting video, as well as producing shoots
- Experience creating visual assets for social media with an emphasis on video production
- Experience running projects with multiple stakeholders
- Experience using data to inform decision-making
- Able to manage multiple projects
- Able to work and thrive in a self-starter, fast-paced and changing environment
- Demonstrated experience working in creative production for an international audience
- Experience managing a branded social media account
- Visual portfolio of published work
- Experience capturing content in the field
- Agency or production house experience is a plus
- Experience working within a creative department for a publication that places priority on visual storytelling, as Instagram is so visually-centric
- Bachelors Degree Required
This TOP social media company headquartered in Menlo Park, CA was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
This social media leader is looking for a Associate Creative Producer for a 6-month assignment onsite at their headquarters in Menlo Park.
***Please ensure full legal name is noted on resume.***
***Background check is required for this position.***