Our client, a non-profit located in the D.C. area, is looking for a Experienced highly motivated DoubleClick Specialist talent who has a diverse background in digital advertising campaign management/optimization (ie: Google Display Network, Social Media: Facebook, Pinterest) to help assist with optimal performance (increased CTR% display ads + engagement-time spent on landing pages). This position is fast paced data intensive with management of real time reporting and application of optimization techniques that leverage multiple data points across several platforms. The successful candidate will demonstrate exceptional skills in understanding priorities, be extremely organized; with great attention to detail, able to leverage their technical and optimization skills. Diligence and follow through in working with team members is important (Digital Ops, Traffic, BI, Content creators). Candidate must have technical marketing knowledge of pixels, page load times, and uptime monitoring. Will work with digital channel experts in all aspects of Direct to Consumer marketing from creative to digital marketing and technology.
1) 6+ years of hands on digital marketing experience (preferably in operations, not sales or account management)
2) In-depth knowledge or 3rd party marketing pixels related to site tags (not just trafficking tags)
3) Experience working with CRMs, DSPs, DMPs and analytics tools
4) Strong Adobe and DoubleClick experience. DCM, DS and DBM.
1. Set up and manage third-party ad server tracking codes (generating unique tracking code/UTM parameters that align with BI Analytics toolset)
2. QA ads tags, creative and landing pages prior to trafficking ads to publishers for launch to ensure functionality and timeliness.
3. Campaign builds, support the overall delivery of campaigns by ensuring timely trafficking of campaigns, performance optimization, troubleshooting and reporting. Entails campaign set up and trafficking according to campaign requirements. Trafficking occurs on publisher sites, ad platforms and mobile platforms.
4. Be on point to troubleshoot any campaign/creative issues that affect serving, tracking, implementation, or reporting.
5. A basic understanding of code (css, html5, etc) and some mobile and responsive design experience is a plus
7. Reporting and analysis of display and other campaigns, reconciliation feedback loop between systems.
8. Campaign maintenance, monitoring, performance analysis (audience/campaign/placement), Modify and troubleshoot campaigns and ads throughout their lifecycle and execute change requests and revisions to ad campaigns.
9. Must be extremely organized and detail oriented, possess excellent communication (written, verbal, presentation) skills, be able to work independently to meet tight deadlines
Education, experience required:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience with online media and marketing.
- Strong communication skills and comfort level in: selling ideas and concepts to senior management, effectively determining and interpreting needs.
- A basic understanding of code (css, html5, etc)
- Experience with marketing pixels/tags, tracking vs conversion pixels, ability to QA pixel firing.
- Technical marketing skills
- Ability to work independently but also in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment.
- Prefer experience building, analyzing and optimizing campaigns via DSPs
- Experience with all relevant software