We are seeking a Digital Project Manager who will be responsible for overseeing the life cycles of multiple internal and external facing client digital projects along with print focused projects. You will navigate an array of client relationships, project timelines, last minute changes, and launches by collaborating with cross-functional teams for several product lines. You'll be delivering high quality and efficient enterprise level implementations to clients.
You're a dynamic multi-tasker who works well under pressure and thrives managing multiple enterprise level digital projects simultaneously. You have the ideal background of managing larger scale digital projects from the design and development teams, sign off to site launch, and timelines
- Create, maintain, and update detailed project plans and timelines that will drive schedule, resources, and client management
- Proactively identify and mitigate project risks, and expeditiously resolve project issues
- Anticipate potential scope issues and proactively address internally with the client
- Capacity to deliver against quality, timing, and cost targets
- Engage with Stakeholders in Legal, Compliance, Ops, Marketing, and Executive Leadership.
- Trustworthy with confidential information
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal skills; promotes open communication within the department
- Technical savvy and an expert in your field
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a creative environment
- Ability to interface with all levels of employees and management as well as with outside agencies
- Excellent client facing skills are required
- Highly effective in a fast paced environment and works well under pressure