We are looking for a passionate, creative and driven marketing specialist who gets excited about the customer experience in retail and is looking to help evolve our flagship store strategy in NYC.
• Be a part of the Flagship Store strategy on 5th Avenue
• Help transform the buying and ownership experience for this organization’s devices
We help customers discover, buy, use and love the products and services in a physical retail environment. This is the place for every individual, community, and business to directly experience all that is possible with our products.
The Flagship marketing team is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager who will help build and manage customer engagements, demand, perceptions, relationships and satisfaction through orchestrated integrated marketing efforts that are created in a productive team environment, and through extraordinary partnerships with Flagship Store team, HQ team members, Sales, Partners, marketing agency partners.
This person will execute on Corp led campaigns, while partnering in the development and execution of local strategies and plans targeting Gaming, SMB and Education audiences to ensure our flagship Store on 5th Avenue delivers world class brand experiences, while also offering unique, measurable, destination driving activations, experiences and events.
The ideal candidate is energetic, confident in managing and partnering with multiple stakeholders, has previous marketing or media experience with superior project management skills.
• Develop an integrated marketing calendar for NYC, that includes Corp initiated product and seasonal priorities, coupled with locally relevant opportunities and those of the local subsidiary, targeting key audiences
• Implement and execute in-store marketing plans ranging from visual merchandising/in-store marketing, events, experiences, social media and hyper local advertising. The marketing plans should focus on building awareness, driving traffic and conversion.
• Partner across marketing team to ensure key experiences/activations are brought to life across channels to maximize customer awareness and engagement, growing the destination profile of a flagship store.
• Assist in managing local agency relationships to ensure quality executions.
• Outline and drive a successful cross team approach to leverage knowledge, content, budgets and existing relationships within Stores and across the company
• Oversee measurement and optimization of program/ campaigns. Communicate results and continue to evolve and mature our segment-focus in the stores. Drive ROI through marketing investments.
• Manage marketing budgets
• Partner with the social team to evolve the local social strategy and be a key channel to drive awareness and engagement of key activities
• Development and streamlining of Store communications that provide messaging and guidance for seasonal campaigns and experiences
• Work with HQ Marketing Teams to leverage key campaigns and best practices. Maintain strong alignment with HQ.
• Development of work backs, process and procedure to enable seamless and coordinated execution of marketing campaigns
• Forward thinking to multi-task and manage current executions, while planning 3-6 months out for future campaigns and experiences
• Provide project management support for Store Leadership team as required
Key skills & experience:
• Minimum 3 years of project management related experiences and/or varied experience across marketing disciplines preferred (advertising, events, visual merchandising, social)
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or related field preferred
• Project management experience and a strong ability to set priorities, establish process or drive improvements on existing methods
• Ability to work effectively both independently and collaboratively within fast paced, diverse cross functional teams.
• Demonstrated decision making and time management skills with strong attention to detail
• Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
• Demonstrated ability to impact and influence across virtual teams with no direct reporting lines
• Experience managing agency relationships