- Washington, DC (Metro Accessible)
- Job Terms:
- $45.00/hr.+ (subsidized benefits)
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Cynthia Escalante
Part-Time / 20 hours per week, through 8/15
A brief role description is below:
- Develop email and landing page templates for customer-facing content
- Work with Copy Writer to create designs for emails, forms, and landing pages for B2B customer journeys
- Work with web developer to translate designs to production
Start date: 3/19 (contingent on obtaining Clearance)
Duration of job: Through 8/15 at 20 hours per week
On-site in Washington, DC
Public Trust clearance is required for this role. This clearance requires 5 years of US residency, less than 180 days of international travel in the past 5 years, and the ability to pass a drug test.
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, women, veterans, and disabled individuals.