- El Segundo, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jennifer Lee
This person (The Producer) will act as a project manager on the broadband team to ensure the team is meeting deadlines, the work coming in from agencies is correct, monitoring budgets/timelines, resolving conflicts, & managing resources. They must have an understanding of the UX/UI process and expectations, and the ability to work with people from development to creative. This person will be driving the project and the team forward, so they need to have the right personality to accomplish that.
Ultimately, they are producing hardware/software products not content.
- Schedule Planning: work with interdepartmental project/product managers to determine milestones with a keen focus on making sure appropriate time is allotted for the efforts of our team.
- Resource Planning: forecast team workloads to establish balance across the team and identify resource issues early.
- Process Management: support team member efforts to move design and development forward as well as anticipate and eliminate obstacles. Make sure the team is working as efficiently as possible to maximize productivity and work quality.
- Conscientious Liaison: communicate appropriately and in a timely manner with all impacted departments, as needed. This primarily includes Engineering, IT, executives, product team and Customer Care.
- Need to be able to lead and guide
- Really show ownership on the projects they are assigned, willingness to dig deep to understand something and become a subject matter expert as time goes on
- Innate ability to figure things out and take initiative
- Worked with creative teams
- Good facilitator
Minimum Qualifications: Minimum of 5+ years of experience managing resources and schedules as well as working as a liaison across different teams in software development for consumer electronics.
Required Software Proficiency:
- MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Visio
- MS Project or other schedule & resource management applications
- Familiarity with the following is a plus: Jira, Workfront, Confluence, Rally, Omnigraffle, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by AQUENT
- 401k Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Perks and Discounts at leading major retailers
- 24-hours Paid Sick Leave in CA
If you are a fit for this position, please email your resume, work samples and cover letter to Jennifer at email@example.com