- El Segundo, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jennifer Lee
**CLIENT IS ONLY CONSIDERING CANDIDATES THAT HAVE PRIOR EXPERIENCE MANAGING OR PRODUCING A PHYSICAL DELIVERABLE (NOT JUST DIGITAL) IN THE REALM OF HARDWARES (ie. remotes, routers, connected devices, etc.)
My Media and Entertainment Client based in El Segundo, CA is looking for a Producer to add to their team. This is a full-time, temporary position currently slated at six months.
This person (The Producer) will act as a project manager on the broadband team to ensure the team is meeting deadlines, the work coming in from agencies is correct, monitoring budgets/timelines, resolving conflicts, & managing resources. They must have an understanding of the UX/UI process and expectations, and the ability to work with people from development to creative. This person will be driving the project and the team forward, so they need to have the right personality to accomplish that.
Ultimately, they are producing hardware/software products not content.
- Schedule Planning: work with interdepartmental project/product managers to determine milestones with a keen focus on making sure appropriate time is allotted for the efforts of our team.
- Resource Planning: forecast team workloads to establish balance across the team and identify resource issues early.
- Process Management: support team member efforts to move design and development forward as well as anticipate and eliminate obstacles. Make sure the team is working as efficiently as possible to maximize productivity and work quality.
- Conscientious Liaison: communicate appropriately and in a timely manner with all impacted departments, as needed. This primarily includes Engineering, IT, executives, product team and Customer Care.
- Need to be able to lead and guide
- Really show ownership on the projects they are assigned, willingness to dig deep to understand something and become a subject matter expert as time goes on
- Innate ability to figure things out and take initiative
- Worked with creative teams
- Good facilitator
Minimum Qualifications: Minimum of 5+ years of experience managing resources and schedules as well as working as a liaison across different teams in software development for consumer electronics.
Required Software Proficiency:
- MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Visio
- MS Project or other schedule & resource management applications
- Familiarity with the following is a plus: Jira, Workfront, Confluence, Rally, Omnigraffle, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
The world loves TV! But the traditional world of video content distribution and consumption
is changing dramatically. Our client is leading the way, as a top provider of digital television entertainment services, and backed by one of the world’s largest communication companies, delivering a premium video experience through state-of-the-art technology, and unmatched programming to more than 37 million customers in the U.S. and Latin America.
As a marketer, designer, developer, writer, or manager, if your passion is technology, this is where to look! Our client is innovating ways to bring not only its day-to-day technical products to the consumer, but is also keeping up the way they’re offering them, constantly adapting the standard of their own apps and digital experience. As part of their team, you’d be contributing to that innovation and digital experience, while gaining the experience that comes from working with two major technology brands.
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by AQUENT
- 401k Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Perks and Discounts at leading major retailers
- 24-hours Paid Sick Leave in CA
If you are a fit for this position, please email your resume, work samples and cover letter to Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org