- San Francisco
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jessica Cizek
A popular apparel brand is seeking an Associate Producer of Operations with 2+ years of experience, ideally in e-commerce. This person will support the development & optimization of all aspects of the seasonal product pipeline by division & market. This includes defining & refining processes & procedures for delivering product to the site while driving flawless execution across teams and standing for operational excellence. You will be the brand POC for severity tracking & resolution, partnering with technical teams to define site & tool enhancements. You will build strong relationships with functional leads to drive change to business process within their teams, and partner with the Marketing Delivery Producers as a subject matter expert in our tools to ensure product & category sort readiness in support of major marketing campaigns.
• Drive operational excellence throughout product set up milestones in partnership with IM and Merchant leads for timely & flawless execution.
• Continually assess cross-functional business processes for effectiveness and improvement. Work with management to drive change across teams.
• Serve as brand Project Manager to deploy website and tool enhancements and/or bug fixes. Work with Product management to define business requirements as well as develop and execute effective training.
• Develop communication, training, and processes related to future functional enhancements and releases to the site.
• Brand POC for implementation of Omni-channel enhancements.
• Support Sr. Producers in implementation of special projects, e.g. Outlet, Reviews 2.0, Product Recommendations, etc…
• Partner with members of functional teams including Planning, Merchandising, Photo Studio, Marketing, Web Content Development, Product Management and IT for driving operational excellence throughout the organization.
• Drive results as first line of support for cross-functional teams when website and tool issues occur. When needed, work with IT Service Level Management and other IT partners to facilitate resolution and communicate updates to brand teams.
• Escalate to senior management as needed.
• Facilitate the development and execution of special projects, policies, systems and training.
Major apparel retailer but you will be employed by Aquent. Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things: You're paid weekly with the option for direct deposit Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk) Access to Fidelity 401(k) Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward Bart passes, etc.) Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!) Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/ Access to free online courses via Lynda.com Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up).
• Demonstrated ability to influence and facilitate project work among cross-functional and cross-branded teams.
• Technical acumen to act as a liaison between business and technical resources for troubleshooting and driving for root cause resolution.
• Highly process-oriented with superior skills in defining operational processes for a project, team and broader organization.
• Strong knowledge of web production and e-commerce release processes, including direct experience with website tools and technologies.
• Excellent oral, written communication and interpersonal skills to effectively work with all levels of the organization.
• Self-motivated and driven. Ability to work well independently and within a group setting.
• 3 years of detailed task planning and execution experience
• 2 years of online experience