- Boston, MA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Rae Jones
Our leading Educational client is seeking a superstar Interaction Designer (IxD) to join our growing global UX team. We are charged with designing next generation digital learning experiences for students and teachers. In this role, you will use your strong problem-solving and interaction design skills to collaboratively create the UI components for the client’s global digital product line. We’re looking for someone who wants to use design to change the face of education; someone who can innovate and translate high-level visions into compelling digital experiences. If you have a love of learning, teaching, and digital design, then this is a dream opportunity to join a company with a seriously innovative vision for the future of education. If you are a creative thinker and team player with experience delivering world-class look and feel for both browser based and mobile user experiences, we want you.
High Level Responsibilities
- Define the user experience of our digital products and online applications by developing user interface wireframes, page flow/task flow designs, navigation and information architecture that engage and delight the end user.
- Collaborate with user researchers to validate and test your ideas.
- Work with UX designers, prototypers, product managers and engineers to deliver compelling designs to market that satisfy user goals and enhance learning and teaching.
- Successfully present your designs to a cross-functional product team to elicit constructive feedback and actively participate in others’ design reviews.
- Specifying and explaining user experiences to software development teams, to inform and oversee the implementation of your proposals.
- Rationalise and articulate feedback arising from user testing, to explain and contextualise the implied design decisions for product owners, stakeholders and peers.
- Contribute to the corporate UX design standards and framework
Candidate Value Proposition: This is a unique opportunity to work on a project that has some interesting UX challenges with big moving parts. Where you’re asking the system to do multiple things at one time in a smooth way. Perfect role for someone who loves UX.
Leading Educational Content Creator and Distributor
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please forward your resume and portfolio to Traci McMurray at TMcMurray@aquent.com.