- Boston, MA
- Job Terms:
- Talent Bridge/Temp-to-Perm
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Rae Jones
We're looking for a UI Developer for a contract with one of the leading educational content producers. This person will develop new user-facing features.
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• Expert level knowledge of responsive design principles and experience with bootstrap.
• Expert level knowledge of web accessibility, developing keyboard accessible UIs, and experience with various industry standard readers.
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Proficient understanding of Git.
• Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
Leading Educational Content Producer
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please forward your resume and portfolio to Rae Jones at email@example.com. Thank you in advance for your time!