Client needs freelance help with site as it is currently being managed by a agency and the company is looking to bring this inhouse.
The freelancer will help with:
- Getting what client needs; the agency is willing to provide documentation, etc.
- Work with custom Drupal templates; be able to work through someone else’s code
- Provide maintenance updates, etc
We imagine we’ll need the freelance for at least a week to do the initial migration and then possible ongoing work. The work will take place in three phases.
The Phase 1
- Get documentation and other needed info from agency
- Setup repository to receive code from agency
- Ensure new repository pushes to production server
- Perform security / maintenance updates
- Add new page types / functionality
- Opt-In forms, etc.