Large Media and Entertainment brand in New York is seeking a Creative Workflow Coordinator to join their Creative Services Team. The initial intention of the retouching assistant is to provide additional support for day-to-day projects as they transition into the department. Primary responsibilities are to check activities, procure assets as needed, communicate with Project Management, Production Managers and Creative regarding timing, expectations and deliverables.
This is a temporary role with the possibility of extending to long term.
- Tracking assets as they enter the system -- This includes managing and distributing new assets to creative staff. For example, new Insets, electronics, UI screens, key art, device lockups, and tv/inset combos. An updated pdf will be created and forwarded to Creative staff to utilities new, retouched imagery instead of picking up original jpgs.
- Working with Photo Editors to maintain current image folders so to retire old images keeping the folders manageable.
- Forwarding all newly created master art for upload to the system.
- Managing files on the server; Includes purging old files.
- Managing the Retouching Hot Sheet.
- Basic editing in PhotoShop.
- Eventually, the position will include managing certain Clients retouching requirements.
Hours: 10-6 or 11-7pm (preferred)
- 3 years solid agency environment experience
- Retouching experience
- Understands procedures, file management, server structure, file naming conventions.