Our technology client is needing someone well versed in the Telecommunications industry with marketing experience. The ideal candidate should have knowledge of the communication service provider (CSP) space and understand the unique points, industry trends and innovation.
From a marketing perspective, responsibilities could include:
• Assisting with the development of the value proposition and messaging.
• Utilizing the messaging to develop customer facing collateral and channel facing sales enablement material.
• Developing and managing the execution of the go-to-market (GTM) plan and select initiatives focused on driving awareness and/or demand.
• Working with the product management organization in the development of messaging and collateral.
• Working with other organizations across the client network at both a corporate and regional level on product announcements and GTM plans.
• Developing content for use in blogs, social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) and digital assets (ebooks, infographics, etc.)
• Assisting with events coordination
Position is Mon-Fri, 40 hours per week, onsite at the client location