• Support impending contract negotiations across DATG. Negotiation support to include opportunity valuation, cross-business unit deal architecture, market RFPs, and proposal coordination.
• Coordinate new distribution opportunities with emerging platforms. Support to include go-live coordination and partnership evaluation.
• “Fan engagement” vendor procurement support. Support to include partnership evaluation, cross-business unit coordination, and product requirement assistance.
• Must haves: must be comfortable with numbers, must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal), must be flexible as there will be multiple projects throughout assignment, must have strong analytical skills.
• Must have a minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in business development.
• Superior written and oral communication skills.
• Experience in management consulting, investment banking to support the development and execution of the company’s growth strategy.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Suite and Keynote (quantitative analysis/modeling, presentation making).
Required Education Bachelor's in related field
The role is essentially negotiation analysis, doc review & preparation, and project management.