AQUENT is seeking a Product Manager for an exciting opportunity in New York City!!!
Why would you want to work for our client?
They are Fortune 200 organization that has been on the Top 100 Best Companies to Work for list 10 times!
And what you can expect working with them?
- An open, collaborative, diverse environment where ideas are welcome.
- The work you do will reach millions of customers and end users.
- A Work Life Balance – it’s a core company value.
Are you excited by the challenge of improving how businesses interact with their money? Are you enticed by exploring opportunities to disrupt the B2B data strategies?
Our clients Marketing team is looking for an exceptional Product Manager to take charge of digital web experiences. This role will be responsible for building and managing an intuitive and innovative public facing website to help our client's commercial clients & prospects achieve their business goals.
As a product leader you will:
• Relentlessly push to understand customer needs and ensures customer is considered in prioritization and trade-off discussions
• Set product vision and lead road mapping, goal setting, story writing, prioritizing, project execution, A/B testing, and product roll-out strategy
• Identify unmet needs and disruption opportunities and guide interdisciplinary teams to deliver innovative products to market.
• Test and iterate in small-scale pilots to validate concepts, refine them to achieve product-market fit, and then scale to drive vertical and horizontal economics
• Define learning agenda and key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure success/failure
• Regularly and systematically use data to uncover opportunities, track product performance, and drive decision making
• Leads a team through rigorous process of test and learn with focus on identifying and developing a minimum viable product (MVP)
• Prioritize, negotiate and remove blockers to orchestrate successful launch or optimization cycle
• Manage public releases and customer support materials, ensure compliance with platform requirements, and shepherd your apps through app store processes
• Serve as subject matter expert, contributing practitioner, thought leader, career guide and mentor to teams
• Establish or participate in Design Thinking, Agile, and LEAN rituals which establish rhythm for the team, promote ongoing communication, and iterative refinement of road maps
If interested please forward resume to email@example.com for review and consideration