- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to $29.70/hour
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Ryan Stipes
In this assignment, as a Research Recruiting Coordinator, you will work to find the very best research participants for the UX Researchers at Aquent's client, wide range of
research efforts. You'll work closely with members of the UX Research Participant Recruitment team supporting researchers for various products. You'll collaborate with researchers to understand their study objectives, clarify their participant requirements and plan the logistics of recruitment support. You'll operate with awareness of ethical
obligations to participant candidates, including informed consent and privacy concerns. You're a responsible and organized individual who can keep tabs on many projects, pay close attention to details, and plan well while accommodating the unexpected. Using your strong communication skills, you'll effectively contact members of the public to confirm their suitability for studies and schedule their participation in a variety of study formats.
- Coordinate the logistics of user research, including participant scheduling, facility scheduling, and distribution of incentives.
- Adhere to ethical codes related to conducting user research at client
Top 3 daily responsiblities:
- Recruit research participant candidates drawn from enrollees in client's public program, customer lists, and employee referrals.
- Scrutinize study specifications and planned assessments to ensure quality data is gathered from the right people.
- Screen candidates for availability, interest level, and appropriate qualifications using online questionnaire responses and phone interviews.
- High school diploma
- 2-5 years work experience in an applied research setting supporting data collection from human subjects or customer-facing work in the tech industry
- Organized, detail oriented and able to work independently on multiple projects at once.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent assessment and analysis skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with office productivity tools including email, web browser, web apps, database search, spreadsheets/word processors (Google Apps).
- Interest in and familiarity with technology products.
Nice to have:
B.A. degree in any field preferred
Aquent's client is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
***Background check is required for this position.***
***Please ensure FULL LEGAL NAME is noted on resume along with a PORTFOLIO LINK if applicable.***
*** Start date is flexible. Assignment will start when right candidate is identified.***