- Hartford County, CT
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly, Depends on Experience
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Blythe Churchill-Joell
We are seeking a Marketing Analytics Specialist consultant to join the Analytics team at our busy Fortune 500 client. They are working to enhance the Marketing Department by strengthening the Analytics team - looking to make it faster and more efficient and nimble. By bringing more Analytics and project management capabilities in-house the goal is to create the environment for deeper insights, root cause analysis and continuous improvement through the Marketing Department. The team is in the process of bringing more SAS-based reporting and analytics capabilities by developing scripts, procedures and processes, often from scratch.
The successful Marketing Analytics Specialist consultant will be an integral part of this process and will have excellent opportunities for growth and development. Consultants will need to be natural self-starters and must be very comfortable with dealing with ambiguity to succeed in this role. The Marketing Analytics Specialist consultant will support all customer marketing (retention and acquisition) programs for all engagement campaigns. This includes collaborating with key internal and external stakeholders and thought leaders within Analytics as well as supporting the management of all annual strategic marketing initiatives.
Our client is a Fortune 500 company. Benefits Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package. Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field and immediate vesting. Other features:
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
Ideal candidates will offer:
- Bachelors Degree in a technical field; MBA or Masters Degree preferred
- 2+ years of relevant experience with client and project management
- Must have SAS knowledge and experience, as the position will be using SAS Enterprise guide, SQL and Hadoop will be a plus
- Additional software expertise includes: MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
- Preference will be given to those with expertise in predictive analytics and direct marketing.
- Ability to consistently delivering business results
- Experience in working with a large budget and P&L
- Ability to work effectively in dynamic, rapidly changing, team-based environment.
- Must balance high-priority, long-term projects with short-term, immediate deadlines.
- Solid creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to foster collaboration, value others perspectives and gain support and buy-in for organizational proposals.
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills, executive presence
- Proven ability to lead in a heavily matrixed environment
- Insurance industry experience a plus, but not required
Successful candidates will be required to pass a background check and drug test prior to start.