- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to $125.41/hour
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Corey King
At Aquent's client, designers are integral to the creative process and play pivotal roles in the strategy, conception and design. Designers have experience connecting customers and brands through storytelling, intuitive interfaces and transformative brand experiences.
In this assignment as a Senior Visual Designer, you will work with creative leadership and key marketing partners to deliver product stories and services to the world through identities, websites, apps, and mobile experiences. You will collaborate daily with a diverse set of specialists from strategists, information architects, marketers, project managers, writers and engineers to deliver these campaigns, sites and experiences.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Create narratives, conceptual (crafting stories and building brands) and graphic design (typography, layout and how it extends across digital)
- Drive projects from start to finish, collaborating with Marketing, Engineering, and other web designers and developers.
- Contribute strategically to the development of brand identities
- Create aesthetically excellent work that is true to the brand spirit
- Work with external agencies (experience, design and production, etc.)
- Execute against several workstreams in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and deliver strategically sound, conceptually based, iconic experiences
- BA/BS Degree in Graphic Design
- 6-8 years of experience in a related field as a designer at a world-class design/interactive agency or in-house team
- An awe-inspiring portfolio of brand-defining identities, websites, apps and artifacts. Including, illustration and visualizations for print, on-screen graphic design, and environmental experiences.
- Knowledge of design and technology trends and how to apply these to projects
- Solid understanding of how to create assets for multi-resolution platforms.
- Expert proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch and other web design tools
Nice to Haves
- Prototyping, exhibition design and environmental graphics not required, but a plus
Aquent's client is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
***Background check is required for this position.***
***Please ensure FULL LEGAL NAME is noted on resume along with a PORTFOLIO LINK if applicable.***
*** Start date is flexible. Assignment will start when right candidate is identified.***