- Santa Clara Valley, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jennie Brandon
As a Web Producer in this assignment, you will be working in an agile team to assist with content entry into AEM Templates.
An ideal candidate will have a strong background in web content management, with a strong plus being the ability to code using HTML, and some possible CSS. A strong analytical mind and drive to execute tasks efficiently is ideal. Experience working in a large enterprise, content management systems, and agile processes are also a plus.
• Maintain web content using content management systems (Adobe AEM 6.1)
• Create web pages using AEM templates and modules, upload of assets to DAM, and uploading graphic files and sizing renditions needed for site.
• Help maintain a content control process to ensure the quality of web properties
• Strong technical web production skills including HTML, CSS.
• Understanding of responsive design and best practices
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• 2-4 years of web production experience in a corporate web-publishing environment
• CONTENT MANAGEMENT
• CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
• PROCESS DEVELOPMENT
• EXCELLENT WRITTEN AND VERBAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS
Aquent's client is a leader in consumer electronics and one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! Singlehandedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
***Background check is required for this position.***
***Please ensure full legal name is noted on resume along with a portfolio link if applicable.***