- Los Angeles
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Rae Jones
Large Media and Entertainment brand in LA is seeking a presentation designer for a temporary project. This is slated to go about 3 months but could extend.
The presentation design temp position will report to the Creative Director and VP within the Creative Department in Worldwide Marketing. The creative department is responsible for the creation and production of marketing-related creative content for all of the film and television programming that derive from the production divisions of client.
• Design and build all components of high priority presentations for screen and print.
• Additional design projects as assigned.
• BA in Graphic Design or related field
• Excellent Proficiency in PowerPoint and Keynote
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
• Proficient with information hierarchy and data visualization
• Retouching skills
• Ability to take creative direction and incorporate feedback
• Conceptual thinker
• Deadline driven
• Must be able to handle a high volume of projects and work in a fast paced environment
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by AQUENT
- 401k Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Perks and Discounts at leading major retailers
- 24-hours Paid Sick Leave in CA
If you are interested in this role and are able to provide presentation samples within your portfolio, please send your resume and portfolio to Rae Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you in advance for your time.