- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Cecilia Krepelka
- Help develop, launch, evaluate, optimize, and scale brand campaign programs.
- Responsible for executing communication plans and assets for channels like online advertising, email marketing and onsite education.
- Instrumental in executing marketing messaging for different audiences across multiple markets, working with internal creative teams and external creative agencies to develop campaign assets and content.
- Must have the ability to think about content strategies, landing pages, and managing campaigns and content across regions and languages effectively.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Strong process and project management skills with successful experience influencing and contributing to cross-functional teams.
- Experience managing digital and social marketing campaigns.
- Proven ability to build fact-driven business cases from management consulting or other relevant experience.
- Experience specifically within digital marketing, marketing communications, in-house or account planning in ad agency, or a related field.
- Must be flexibility to work with change priorities.
- Experience with digital and social campaign development, production and execution, content development, strategy and project management are requirements.
- Must have experience working with creative teams, production houses and media teams to execute and launch campaigns.
- Extremely organized and process driven.
This TOP social media company headquartered in Menlo Park, CA was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
This social media leader is looking for a Marketing Associate for a 3-month assignment onsite at their headquarters in Menlo Park.
***Please ensure full legal name is noted on resume along with a portfolio link, if applicable.***
***Background check is required for this position.***