- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jennie Brandon
Seeking an experienced Program Manager to join a team focused on global external training program for brands, agencies, and small businesses to learn about how they can meet their business goals using our client's family of apps and services.
This program has three pillars:
- eLearning: free online courses
- Live: in-person trainings around the world
- Certification: proctored exams that test competency in advertising across client's family of apps and services
The Program Manager will work cross-functionally with internal and external teams to drive platform migration. Provide technical guidance to Developers and project management guidance to Translations Project Manager. Set priorities for team and help both internal and external Dev teams understand project priorities and deadlines. Set direction and drive migration/launch plan for new content authoring platform.
Portfolio Management / Content Strategy
- Help shape the strategy for assessing the effectiveness of learning content, using a data-driven approach.
- Making content more digestible.
- Use data to inform course design, evaluation, and overall impact of content performance - working closely with LMS Data Analyst and Content Lead.
Process Management / Process Improvement
- Drive projects focusing on process improvement - working closely with operations and team leads to identify areas for better efficiencies and scalability.
- Partner across learning program team to proactively solve problems and identify trends and opportunities.
Program / Project Management
- Leverage data to understand our products in depth, identify areas of opportunity, and execute projects to drive growth and engagement of users.
- Effectively gather information, establish key processes, and distribute information across team to remove roadblocks.
- Collaborate with team leads to identify, gather, and create metrics that can be used to facilitate strategic decisions, assess the impact of training programs, and quantify value to business.
- Work across content and delivery teams to establish deadlines that impact design work and ensure team is aware of key milestone dates. Establish predictable workflow.
- Minimum five (5) years Project Management experience.
- Minimum (3) years corporate training and development experience.
- Willingness to respect all tasks and willingness to delve in to details, monitor training and enablement activity metrics, and run reports for corrective action.
- Must have a global mindset as a default condition and have the ability to think at-scale programs.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, diplomatic approach, confidence and comfort around peers and leadership team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to establish rapport, define expectations and gain commitment to project goals and deliverables.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously and independently.
- Ability to translate and synthesize data and complex information into compelling narrative.
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems collaboratively while working under pressure.
- Bachelor's degree in CS, Information Systems, Business Administration or related field.
This TOP social media company headquartered in Menlo Park, CA was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
This social media leader is looking for a Program Manager for a 6-month assignment onsite at their headquarters in Menlo Park.
***Please ensure full legal name is noted on resume along with a portfolio link, if applicable.***
***Background check is required for this position.***