- Toronto, ON
- Job Terms:
- up to $33.73/hour
- posted by:
- Courtney Schaefer
In this 12 month assignment, as the Bilingual Campaign Manager for Aquent's client, you will be responsible for localizing campaign elements for various consumer facing products. Your role is to ensure that your national communication strategy is well equipped to work seamlessly in French markets and cultures, without losing brand consistency or local relevance. This person will report to the Head of Consumer Marketing in Canada.
Deliver high-quality, culturally relevant marketing translations for the French-speaking markets, following corporate guidelines. Act as an expert of the Quebec culture and localize global marketing campaigns and product launches to increase their effectiveness. Responsible for incoming projects, including translation and QA requests and workflow optimization.
Top 3 daily responsibilities:
1. Work closely with Hardware and Software leads to build and execute French-first creative.
2. Harness consumer insights and research to develop thoughtful strategic marketing briefs for French-speaking Canada.
3. Manage updates of core apps, products, and consumer-facing communication channels.
- BA/BS Degree (Manager is open to area of study, however prefers marketing) or 2 additional years of experience in both project management and translation
- 3+ years relevant work experience in both marketing campaign management and translation.
- Must be fluent in Canadian French and English (both written and verbal).
- A sound understanding of Quebec culture.
- Organized, with strong time management skills and able to independently handle a variety of projects at the same time.
- Eager to learn and develop, and willing to embrace change.
- Ability to work with ambiguity and limited supervision
Aquent's client is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
***Background check is required for this position.***
***Please ensure FULL LEGAL NAME is noted on resume along with a PORTFOLIO LINK if applicable.***
*** Start date is flexible. Assignment will start when right candidate is identified.***