Tell me about your department:
Marketing Technology Ops team. Two major functions – perform operational for email marketing with the product team responsible for business requirements for Marketing projects on the business side. This role will support the product team.
Project Description – what are the selling points that would spike a candidate’s interest in this role:
Part of a very broad marketing initiative and systems renewal process. If they can get in on this team there will be work following this initiative and could go into a long term role. Part of a large team with a lot of exposure to build relationships. Positive environment and a close team.
Responsibilities/Deliverables that the resource will be responsible for:
• Creating business testing and Proof of Concept plans
• Developing day to day schedules and user test scripts
• Organizing logs and tracking of defects
• Procuring test assets including data/images and user lists
• Assist in analysis and documentation of future phase product requirements
What are the MUST have skills that you are looking for in a candidate?
5-7 years of experience as a Business BA
Exposure to Agile is good but not required
What are the technologies and the depth of the technologies that a candidate must have in order to be successful in this role?
What are the soft skills that you feel candidates must-have in order to be successful in this role?