- Weehawken, NJ
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Alicia Capobianco
Our large financial services client located in Weehawken, NJ is seeking a Proofreader for a 6 month contract with potential for extension. This is a full-time, onsite position.
The Proofreader will review all Advisor Marketing projects and check for spelling errors and accuracy.
In addition, Proofreader will ensure client style guides are followed, disclosures and archive dates are included.
- experience as a proofreader in a large corporate environment.
- financial services industry experience a plus
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward bus or train passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
background checks required